Friday, June 11, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Sixty Two...

Okay, so last nights post was perhaps (and only perhaps) not 100% accurate when it comes to the comparisons of the GIANT MALLO that I used for the photograph and the smaller yet just as lovely hibiscus that Jody bought yesterday. There was (perhaps) a slight error in the description of the color of the Hibiscus, and therefore I am making the necessary correction here. It seems the Hibiscus Jody bought is identical in color to the Mallo that I photographed, just a smaller version. I like to think of it as 'Mini-Mallo'. Whatever.

Another day of class, and there are two more classes to go before the graduation from the Leader's Choice program that I have been attending. Very good classes, and very good ideas and programs put forth. Overall, I am delighted that I took the class, and I have learned a lot, and I have made some really good friends from my Team Members.

It is the beginning of the weekend, and it will be a busy one. Jody has a flat tire, so that will be the first order of business tomorrow. Then, I bought a 'quick-hitch' on my way home this afternoon, and I am hoping that will help me be able to go from one implement to another on the tractor. I understand it to be right up there with penicillin as far as convenience and tractors are concerned. I am certain there will be photos of that process tomorrow.

Getting ready for dinner, and it is very warm and humid outside. It is not the heat, it's the stupidity! Whatever!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLAT TIRES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment