Wednesday, September 15, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Fifty Eight...

A nice day of accomplishments at the office. I was able to get lots of things off my to-do list. I had not been in the office since last Thursday, and I am now pretty much caught up. That is something that can only be achieved because we have two of the best assistants in the world working with us, Tom and Karla. They are without a doubt the best! We are lucky to have them with us.

I had my MasterMind meeting this morning. We are just beginning our group, but I am really happy to be affiliated with them. Today was our second meeting, we meet every two months, and it is a good group. Today we discussed market trends, marketing, charitable endeavors and legal updates. A great group, and we all work really well together.

Afterwards, I made it back to the office, and was able to get my desk pretty well cleaned off before I left. Suddenly, there are good applications coming in for our managed properties, so I think we will be able to clear many vacancies before the end of the month.

I left the office about 4:15 and made it home with plenty of time to feed the cattle. I could have been finished feeding the cattle a lot earlier, but my phone would not stop ringing. It is amazing how much work you can do in a pasture! All the cattle are doing well, but the recent rains have really regenerated the flies. The cattle are ALL covered with flies, and it is very irritating to them all. I need to try and find something I can spray on them, to alleviate that issue. This is a picture of a 'herd of calves' for your looking enjoyment!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COW FLIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment