Sunday, September 19, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Sixty Two...

I got up this morning, and did some research for my listing appointments today, and Jody made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. I left the house about 9:30 to go to my appointment, and it was a good appointment. The lady I met with is trying to get the estate of her father settled, one piece of property is a house with one acre of land, and there is another parcel that is close to 120 acres. Both of the properties are nice, and it will be interesting to work with her and her sister if everything works out alright.

After I got home, Jody and I went on our excursion. We first went to Georgetown where we had a spoiler (we missed last weekend because I was out of town), and then we set off to gather up signs and lock boxes from properties that have recently leased. We got back to the house about 4 o'clock, and I decided to go out and cut the grass in the dog run.

As long as I was out there, I decided to 'cut at' the grass in the front yard as well. It looks better than it did anyway. AND, we have a pomegranate on one of the bushes in the front as well. While we were out there looking at the pomegranate, the chickens decided they needed to come and see what we were up to, so they were on the wrong side of the fence for their liking, but they got some petting anyway through the fence. This photo is four of the six chickens we have; the two reds are always somewhere behind.

Tomorrow starts another week. It looks like it will be pretty busy, as most of them are. I think I am going to San Antonio on Thursday to take a class. Have not made my mind up 100% yet, but it is looking like I will make the trip.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment