Thursday, September 9, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Fifty Two...

I don't know about you, but I think if I were a chicken, this might look pretty darned tasty. What could be better than Cole slaw mix and fresh figs? Yes, we are still getting a few figs off the tree now and then, and the chickens really like them. Whatever it takes to bribe them back into their pen after an afternoon of gallivanting around the front of the property up by the road.

Today was a good day, got lots of office work done, and I only had three clients on my Meals-On-Wheels route. But, there is nothing that needs to be taken care of so I am free to head out for Galveston tomorrow for the Texas Association of REALTORS Conference/Convention in Galveston. I am really looking forward to it. It will be a great learning experience, and it is always a happy time!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses,Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment