Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Forty Four...

Well, I think today will be the day (so far) in pictures. I hope you enjoy them...

Taken yesterday (Tuesday) the red-red-red four o'clocks seem as if they are trying to bloom widely, but the others are just sort of sitting there. Interesting.


As I was heading out to put the chickens to bed, there were some really interesting clouds in the west. I think it had rained all around us, none for us though!

More interesting clouds, these were off to the east. They cast a really odd color and made everything look like we were getting ready for a really bad storm. Nothing happened though.

Time to put the chickens to bed, but they were not really ready. They were all on their outside roost. It is interesting, when I say 'are you ready to go to bed' they know I am about to herd them into the coop, so they head off for that direction. Pavlov's chickens!

These clouds are from today, lots and lots of clouds, but no rain so far. I can look at clouds for a really long time. When I was little, I could just look out the window for hours and hours. I did not need to see anything in particular, I just enjoyed being quiet and looking. NOTE TO SELF: Blogspot will only allow me to upload five photos for any one post. You lose...

Our company sponsored a break at the Board of REALTORS this morning. This is Carrie, Pat and Shane getting ready to present their services to a Quick Start class.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, A DAY IN PHOTOS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment