Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Forty Three...

Posting a picture of the dog is ALWAYS a good idea. However, this dog is the only dog I have ever owned (I am not really sure I own this dog, I think I may be just borrowing him) that despised having his photo taken. He literally will get up and go somewhere if he even thinks I am considering taking a photo of him. Very interesting. Tonight, I got down in the floor next to him to take the photo, and he got up and walked away. Literally turned his back on me when I tried to take his picture. He finally submitted to staying in one place, but he did not submit to staying still. Whatever...

Finished my portion of the class at the Board of REALTORS today, and tomorrow they will all be surprised to see me back again; our office is sponsoring the 10 o'clock break. We will see how that goes!

After that, most of the day will belong to me, and most of the rest of the week will belong to me, and we will be off on Monday for the Holiday, so I am pretty darned excited about that! Woo-Hoo!

We have more clouds around us now, and on my drive home, there was a lovely rain shower in Walburg, but nothing here. Not even ten drops. I hope all the folks on the east coast of the USA will 'weather-the-storm' as Hurricane Earl approaches. Be Safe!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment