Sunday, August 8, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Twenty...

Perfect day today, I did little of nothing, so I think that means I did diddly-squat, Which is actually a pretty darn accurate accounting of what I did today. PRETTY MUCH NOTHING!

We did go into Georgetown to the Dairy Queen, then to Beall's where I bought a pair of pants and Jody got a paid of shorts, and then to the Collector's Market to see what was going on there. Then home, naps, TV and then we went back to Georgetown for dinner. El Patron. I had shrimp enchiladas and Jody had the spinach enchiladas.

IT IS HOT HERE! Just wanted to mention that.

The chickens are doing well, they were happy out of their pen when we went to dinner, and they decided it was too early for them to go back in the pen, even if I was bribing them with bread, greens and figs. The really do like the figs! Anyway, they were not at all ready to go to their pens, so we went on to dinner, and I penned them up when we got back.

Should be a pretty calm week, but now having said that, it will be all downhill from here.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IT'S HOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment