Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Thirty...

Well, I have to tell you, I was a little bit concerned that I would be able to come up with a decent photo for today's entry. I am leaving the office and heading for the Board of REALTORS to teach the first evening class at the Board, sort of an experiment. BUT, lo-and-behold, as I was driving down Oltorf, what do you think was in the middle of the cross-walk? Well, I am not sure either, but it gives a new meaning to 'cross-walk', if you know what I mean. Wink-Wink! AND, it is not Leslie. I know Leslie would not be wearing all that cumbersome clothing in hot weather like we have been experiencing lately. Leslie would be on the streets in a thong and a tube top. Okay, and a Marlboro, but NOTHING else!A great day today, and I know the class tonight will be a lot of fun. Keep your fingers crossed that some attendees show up!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CROSS-DRESSERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment