Thursday, August 12, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Tewnty Four...

There is so much beauty in central Texas where I am fortunate enough to live. It is really sometimes just breathtaking. You really just need to know where to look, and to STOP AND LOOK, and to appreciate what you have around you. Last night there was a really lovely sunset (this photo is not nearly a good depiction of it), but it was later in the evening, and I was in bed watching tv. I could see it, but I did not have the motivation to get up and digitally document the event. BUT, I have it in my head, so that is just as good.

This morning, as I was going off to work, these lovely pink clouds were just hanging there, ready for someone to notice, and so I did. It is not hard to find beauty, you just sometimes have to stop and realize it. And appreciate it.

A nice day today; it was Meals-On-Wheels day, and that is always nice. Unfortunately, it is hotter-than-the-hinges-of-hell in central Texas right now, so that does to take some of the enthusiasm out of short trips in and out of the car and its' air conditioned comfort. BUT, it is a good thing to do, and I have done it for a long time, and it is part of my habit.

Showed some property for lease this afternoon, and that was fun and (hopefully) productive. Tomorrow will be another good day (at least that is the plan), and it will be nice to have another weekend of nothingness. I asked Jody if there was anything that he would like to get accomplished, and he basically said he did not want to plan on doing anything after 9AM, it will be too hot! Good plan!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEAUTY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment