Thursday, August 19, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Thirty One...

A nice day at the office. It is Thursday, so that means PM meeting, and Meals-On-Wheels. One of my favorite clients is back on my route; she broke her hip several months ago, and have been convalescing. She is back in her own home, BUT her caretaker has found another job, and she had a care giver that was not working out so well. I am making the assumption that she will keep trying to find another care giver, but in the mean time, she is having mobility issues, and it is not a good situation. Another bad review of the state of our health care system.

Tonight was the TREPAC Wine Tasting and it was a lot of fun. It was from 6 until 8 PM, and I had two glasses of wine, and then it was time for me to go for the ice-water. I am definitely not much of a drinker. Carrie and Toni and Shane from our office were there, and this is a photo of Carrie and Toni. It looks like Toni thought I was going to hit her! There were lots of folks there that we all knew, and it was fun seeing them all there relaxing and casual.

One of my good friends Pam was there with her good friend Jim, this is a photo of me with Pam. Jim was out officiating something I think.

On the way home, I stopped by one of my listings to change the lock box on it. The property has been leased, and I needed to put a different lock box on it so vendors could access the property and do a little bit of cleaning and change the locks.

I brought a good bit of some sort of chocolate dessert home for Jody, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TREPAC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment