Friday, August 6, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Eighteen...

Okay, it is almost my bedtime. A nice day at work today, but it was a short day because I was teaching a class at the Board of REALTORS. Ethics, a class I really really enjoy, and there were about 30 people in the class, and it is not the end-of-the-month, so they were not ALL there because they were needing to get their licenses renewed. I have been seeing this bicycled parked in the garage at the Board, and whoever belongs to it is really riding in style. I am all about streamers myself!

Jody and I went to the Catfish Parlour tonight for dinner, and that was yummy good. We are on a second wave of fledglings for the swallows all around the house, and the young-uns are falling (or being pushed) out of the next in record numbers. We keep picking them up and putting them where their mamas can find them...so far we are 0 for 3. I hope our averages pick up.

Tomorrow will be a busy day, we are heading down to Red Rock in the morning, I need to put some salt in the water softener. Then we are going to stop and try to find Jody a nice straw hat. Again, IT IS HOT!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATFISH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment