Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Twenty Nine...

Well, the rain that we were supposed to get last night turned out to be just ANOTHER major disappointment. There was rain in Austin, but nothing here. RATZ! We had some nice winds, but nothing more. There were stronger winds all around (some damaging winds as well), but no problems here.

A BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE this morning. Interestingly, I go nowhere anymore without a camera, so I am (almost) always ready to document happenings. Incredible. I took about seven photos of this same scene, and this is the only one that does not look like I had the DT's. Now, if you know what the DT's are, I have a pretty good idea of how old you are. I'm just saying...

This is a photo of my friend Deb, and a beautiful acrylic painting she did and is donating to the silent auction at the TREPAC Wine Tasting event Thursday evening at the Central Market on North Lamar. It should be a really fun event, and I hope we raise a lot of Moo-Lah! I pretty much have the Moo part of it covered, because I am donating a heifer calf to the auction. Get it? Moo - Calf... Whatever...

Tomorrow will be a great day if everything goes as planed. Two meetings during the day and I am teaching a class from 6 until 9 PM. A first! We shall see how it goes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TREPAC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment