Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Thirty Seven...

TRAFFIC! It's Baaaaacccckkkk! And I refuse to enable it, so I am not going to talk about it. Take that!

This is a photo that was taken by Angela Brutsche (for the Austin Board of REALTORS) last Thursday night at the TREPAC Wine Tasting that was held upstairs at Central Market. Left to right, Carrie, Me, Toni, Doren and Sytha. A really great time was had by all, and the event raised over $17,000 for TREPAC. We still have a long way to go to reach our goal, and the deadline is September 31st. Let me know if you need more information.

Today was a day FULL of meetings and accomplishments. We had a Board of Directors meeting that lasted until close to 1 o'clock, and then there was a Professional Development and Education meeting that started at 1 o'clock. Gladly I only had to walk across the lobby to get from one to the other. The volunteers at the Board are really a dynamic bunch, and it is my pleasure to be associated with all of them.

Made it to the office about 2:30 and got some power-real-estate done, and helped Toni get prepared for her big interview tomorrow. She has volunteered for the ACTRIS (Austin & Central Texas Realty Information System, more commonly known to as MLS), and her interview for the position is tomorrow at 3 o'clock. She will do great!

Tomorrow I have another meeting at the Board beginning at 7AM (WHAT?) and then it is also Meals-On-Wheels day for me, so I hope I can make it to that. Friday I will be serving on a Professional Standards hearing panel at TAR, and Monday and Tuesday of next week, I will be teaching classes...then nothing for a while! Everything goes in phases!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment