Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Forty Two...

I got ten drops of rain on me going from the house to the chicken coop and back. REALLY! Ten Drops. We have plenty of clouds, but there are under-achievers at best. Not enough rain to even talk about, but I was a witness to liquid falling from the sky, so I felt obligated to report on the event.

I was up REALLY EARLY today, left the house at 5, got to the office before 6, and was at the Board of REALTORS before 7:30. Tomorrow will be the same sort of schedule, I think I need to be better at planning my schedules when I am doing this six months in advance.

Good class today, but only 12 participants, so that causes some issues.

Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of August already? Where is the time going? I am reading another very good book (okay, listening to) by Cormac McCarthy who wrote 'No Country for Old Men'. This one is called 'The Road' and it is equally well written and narrated by the same man that narrated the first one. It is set in post-apocalyptic America, and is really interesting. I want to stop everything and listen, just the same as I felt with 'No Country...'.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EARLY RISING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment