Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Twenty Two...

I have fallen prey to the Madison Avenue hype and the mass hysteria of consumerism. I have seen the enemy and it is the iPhone4. Mine arrived today, and it is really pretty, and fast, and all those things. I hope it is as good as my iPhone3, or whatever it was. We shall see, I will let you know in a week or so.

Nice day today, but it is really hot, and it is oppressively so. Too hot, too humid, too much longer to wait for cool weather. We really have nice weather in central Texas (most of the time), but the summer heat is too much for too long. I will quit whining in a couple months, about the middle of October. But until then, please forgive the ranting (and perspiring).

We sponsored a break at the Board of REALTORS this morning, and then we had a strategic planning meeting at the office. After lunch, I had a REALTY ROUND-UP meeting at the Board, and then I was off to a property management appointment in Round Rock. It worked out nicely, and we have a new managed property in our portfolio. Always a nice thing to add a nice property and nice owners to our group.

Tomorrow is a few meetings in the morning, lunch with my friend Bryan, then I will be off with Tom from our office to walk a property.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, iPHONE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, iPFUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment