Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Sixteen...

Made it into the office at about the usual time, but really I was a little bit later than usual, and I paid for it with the traffic challenges that I faced. No real idea WHAT the traffic challenges were, they just were. Never saw anything that could account for a challenge, just traffic stopped, and there we all were. Whatever...

Got some things done in the office and then I was off to the Board of REALTORS where they were having photo sessions for the membership. A great benefit, if we can get good photos that can be used in our promotions. At least worth a cool hundred bucks. My appointment was at 11:15, and Carrie and Pat from our office were scheduled around the same times, so we had a big time trying our best not to take things too seriously.

I left there and went to meet Jody to trade in his cell phone. He had an earlier appointment, so it was convenient for us to meet at the AT&T store where our former real estate office assistant (Mark) works. He was very helpful and got us through the maze of paperwork and programs, so it was all good. We also took time for lunch at Chipotle, which is one of Jody's favorites. Unfortunately, Jody's appointment was at the dentist, so he was not able to eat, but he got something in a carry-out which he had later in the day. Everything worked out perfectly!

Back at the office, I got some more stuff done, and left there at about 4:15. Traffic was not too terrible on the way home, but if I happen to be engrossed in a book on CD, I tend to not really pay that much attentions to traffic. That was pretty much the case this afternoon, I am reading a little bit of fluff fiction, and it is very entertaining, and nothing that I have to really concentrate greatly on. NICE!

All is well at the casa, I had big plans to go and shred some more tall grass (it is an area that has a really steep grade, but I figured out how I can do it), but guess what? IT IS TOO HOT! IT IS TOO HOT! I think I will just wait until the weekend, where I can do it earlier in the morning before it gets too hot. I cannot cut the yard grass in the morning because of the dew, but shredding tall grass with the tractor is fair game.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TALL GRASS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment