Saturday, September 4, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Forty Seven...

This is shaping up to be a three spoiler weekend. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

So far, we have succeeded in doing mostly nothing for the whole day. Stayed in bed late this morning, got up and did my daily chores, and then came back in and read the paper and had some coffee. Yesterday I had an early morning meeting at the Sweetish Hill Cafe and Bakery in Austin, so I brought home some lovely cinnamon rolls which we had for breakfast this morning. Did nothing for another couple hours, and then Jody and I went back to take a look at the cattle. All were seemingly well, and all were accounted for.

We took off to Bartlett where I went to the library, and then we headed into Taylor. I was looking for some organic chicken feed (the chickens are getting older, so I need to change their feed) but there was none to be had. I will pick some up next week in Austin at Buck Moore Feeds. Then, of course, we stopped at the Dairy Queen and had spoilers. FUN!

Came home and Jody went down for a nap. I tried, but there was a house fly circling me the entire time, and it was very annoying, so I did not get a comfortable nap. We headed off into Georgetown this evening for dinner at the Fish City Grill. Very nice, and then we took a leisurely drive home through the country side, and just took our time.

We saw our neighbor Randy out working and stopped and talked with him for a while, and now we are doing more nothing. Tune in tomorrow for an exciting update! We will be doing the last thing you would ever expect from us, and we are excited about that!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOTHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment