Saturday, September 11, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Fifty Four...

Life goes on...another very good day at the TAR Convention, and more reasons to be dissatisfied with the Hotel. Here is the deal, however...this is the ninth anniversary of 9/11, and I have taken a few minutes to watch the coverage from 2001 and I have to tell you, I am a very lucky man, and there is no reason for me to be particularly unhappy with ANYTHING in my life. We live in a very interesting time, and I need to remember (as we all do) just how lucky we are. I have many blessings in my life (Jody, my friends, colleagues...EVERYTHING). I am going to take a vow, but I am not sure how long I can keep it.

NO COMPLAINING FOR SEVEN DAYS, STARTING NOW. 8:29 PM Saturday. GO!

I had a great day today at the TAR Convention in Galveston. The day began at about 7 o'clock in the morning, which is actually pretty darn late for me. My first meeting was at 9, and I got downstairs for breakfast about 8 o'clock. I met Warren (who cares) for breakfast, and that was very nice! Thanks for joining me, Warren.

The first meeting was an MLS Forum, then a PAC Orientation Committee Meeting, then a PAC Education Committee Meeting, then a Professional Development Forum and finally a Governmental Affairs Forum. Needless to say, I kept busy.

Here is a photo of Deb and Pat at the Professional Development Forum. Very nice to hear from these two, as well as the others at the Forum.





And this is a photo of me and the TREC Administrator Doug Oldmixon, who spoke at the Education Forum as well as the Governmental Affairs Forum.



A good time was had by all!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NO WHINING - NO COMPLAINING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment