Friday, August 3, 2012

2012 - Day 216/170 - Friday...

Yes, boys an girls, it is indeed Friday.  I do not know about the rest of you, but I deserve it to be Friday.  I need some time off to be able to get some work done.  I am only a couple of days behind in getting stuff done, BUT, it think I should be able to catch up with last week in a day or two.  And yes, as a matter of fact, this is my Happy Dance.  Don't you recognize it?

I drive past the Basset's house every day, usually twice a day, sometimes four or more times a day.  There are a pair of Bassets here (the female is not very friendly), but every now and then they are out on the road chasing cars.  When we first moved here, I decided to see what would happen if they actually caught a car.  Well, I have taken to stopping and talking to the male Basset every chance I get, counsel him not to bark and chase cars, and every now and then he gets some petting.  He will also just up on the drivers side door for some extra petting now and again, and today he got down before I could get the camera started, but I think this photo is just about as good as they get.

Had an early appointment at the Board, then headed to the office.  Posted two properties for eviction, talked with a bunch of colleagues, did a lot of this and that, and then headed home at about 4:30.  I made it home just a little bit before 6.

And it is hot outside!

Honey pulling may be postponed.  Not sure yet.  I will keep you informed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment