Thursday, August 9, 2012

2012 - Day 222/164 - Thursday...

Well, I have to tell you, we were kind of excited there for a while.  It really did look like we might get a drop or two of rain, and there was even some rumbling of thunder.  BUT NO.  Nothing, and it is sunny again.

Crap.

So, here is the deal.  I had eight clients on my Meals-On-Wheels route this morning, and it is really a great organization.  Many of the people I see I have been delivering to for years-and-years, and I am (probably) the only person these folks will see in a day.  And of course, funding has been cut and they need money to keep up.  So here is the pitch:

Meals on Wheels and More turns 40 this year.  To celebrate, we're launching a campaign called "40 Days for 40 Years". which runs Monday, August 20 - Friday, September 28.

I will cut to the chase:  click here and make a donation.  Pretty darned simple.

Thanks.

Other than that it was a pretty busy day, lots of stuff going on, busy, busy, busy.

Tomorrow is Friday, and I am looking forward to my happy dance.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HELP MEALS ON WHEELS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment