Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2012 - Day 234/152 - Tuesday...

Well Hell.  I do not know what the cause is, we have not been able to narrow it down, but the dog is now of the age that about once a week, maybe once every two or three weeks, he gets an upset stomach, and the juices inside him roil like something you would expect to hear in a Sigourney Weaver movie immediately after her body was invaded by an alien.  Kind of squishy and bubbly, like something is growing inside there.  AND, you can hear it from about thirty feet away.  SO, I have been awake since 3:30 this morning, which accounts for just a little bit of my attitude right now.  The cure for this malaise, in case you are wondering, it a Pepto-Bismol chewable tablet encased in generous portion of a pasteurized cheese product (90 calories per serving) out of a spray can (refrigeration not necessary).

It rained on me a little bit going into the office this morning, that is always a nice thing.  We officially received a trace of rain at the house, but that is better than nothing.  Not a lot better, but still better

I had a meeting this morning with a potential client in Spicewood at 9 o'clock, which means before nine o'clock this morning, I had already traveled about 80 or 85 miles.  We made it back to the office by about 11:45, then it was head-down power real estate until about 4 o'clock, when I headed out to a happy hour.

The things I have to do.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SQUISHINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment