Friday, August 10, 2012

2012 - Day 223/163 - Friday...

Close your eyes and turn up the volume, it's Friday and this is my happy dance.

Before I get too far along, a big shout out to Melody in the frozen north lands who is celebrating the anniversary of her birth today.  Arienne will tell her that I mentioned it, because Melody only makes guest appearances on FaceBook.  She did however, take an oath earlier today that she would try again.

I thought I had mentioned it a couple days ago (it might have been a couple weeks ago) that I won a $100 bet over the spelling of a street name.  It was a fun bet, I bet a couple dollars (maybe 5) over something I am  not completely sure of, but if I bet $100 I am pretty sure.  I learned that the hard way, but I won't bore you with it here.  ANYWAY, the bet paid off today, and that was nice.  Even if I had lost, it would have been cheaper than a Chicago hat.  I'm just sayin'.  And I hope this bit of revelry will not cause me to be fitted for an orange jumpsuit and flip flops, I do not think I would acclimate very well to the Club Fed.  I think I am okay posting this partial photo of the dead president.  I think somewhere along the line, I learned you cannot reproduce the ENTIRE thing   If anyone discovers I am breaking some law (before the Feds do), please let me know.

It was a pleasant day overall.  Got some good work done and got a chance to do some errands.  I am looking forward to the weekend, sleeping late (and often).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRANKLINS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment