Monday, August 13, 2012

2012 - Day 226/160 - Monday...

As days go, this one was not so bad.  I had a meeting this morning which was relatively painless, and a meeting this afternoon that accomplished a great deal, and was very productive.  Those are always good.

On the way home this afternoon, it was raining somewhere off in the distance, but I am not sure where.  I have never been a great judge of distances, especially here in Texas.  Now, if you  put me in one of those smaller states, like Connecticut (;-) where you can see all four sides of the state from wherever you are), then I can pretty much tell how far away something is.  BUT I have no idea where it might have been raining.  This photo was taken around Wells Branch, and for all I know these clouds were unleashing in Marble falls or somewhere.  I do know for sure that it rained on me for several miles going north on the Interstate, and our official rain gauge indicates that we received 2/100 of an inch of rain.  Not a lot, but we will take it.  I also take credit for that rain because I spent several hours watering beds around the house yesterday.  If I had gotten the car washed, that would have clinched it!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment