Saturday, August 18, 2012

2012 - Day 231/155 - Saturday...

I really do not give much credence to what all the fancy-pants sissy-boy weather prognosticators say on the local news channels; I will not believe their forecasts for rain until I am actually seeing the precipitation separating itself from the heavens and landing on me...okay or the yard or the driveway or something like that.  BUT, I do have to literally see it cascading from somewhere higher up than I am before I will concede that we have rain.  AND, we did actually get some rain today.  Almost an inch (.91 inches in fact).  And we are very happy about that.

Being Saturday, I did get to stay in bed a little while longer than usual this morning, and I am going for a repeat tomorrow.  Between taking the dog for a ride, going into Georgetown and Round Rock for a little shopping, I actually worked two naps into my busy schedule as well.

We are supposed to get more rain tonight and tomorrow.  Tomorrow I plan to actually do some work around the place; there are trees to come down and other stuff to get done.  Always something.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment