Friday, August 31, 2012

2012 - Day 244/142 - Friday...

WOW!  What a day, what a day, what a day.  It was kind of like being out at the farm on a week-end or some other sort of day off, there is always something that needs to be done or has not been done yet.  I have gotten (really?  is that a word?) caught up only to find that someone has sneaked (snuck?  snook?) another piece of paper onto my desk, or sent me an e-mail without my permission.  What is that all about anyway?

OH WAIT!  I almost forgot (not really).  TODAY IS FRIDAY! This is my Friday Happy Dance.  SQUINT!

Another 100 degree day here on the edge of nowhere, but it is not anywhere close to the temperatures we experienced last year.  Now THAT was boring!  All around in Georgetown the sage is blooming hysterically, and that is supposed to be an indication that we will get rain.  Our sage (this sage actually) is blooming and it is just beautiful.  It should peak in another day or two, and I will share photos with you.  BUT, there is no indication (other than the sage and our own super-dooper atomic powered climate gauges) that there will be any rain in the near future.  The weather prognosticators are certainly not giving any indication that we will experience any probability of precipitation.  That's why I put my money on the sage bushes.  If they do not get it accurately, at least they were pretty as they were failing.

Pretty darned excited about the long weekend.  Gonna do some resting and some working, but I have three days to spread it out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATCH-UP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment