Thursday, August 30, 2012

2012 - Day 243/143 - Thursday...

Today in history, in the exact spot that I am sitting, down through the ages and eons, absolutely NOTHING of any significance happened.  NOTHING.  Sorry...

Another busy day BUT the most significant thing that I accomplished today was delivery of the Meals-On-Wheels route that Chris and I share.  It was great, although I have to admit it was a little bit restrained.  I am tired and I think Chris was a little bit pre-occupied (or afraid), so I was a kind of subtle delivery day.  We had eight clients on the route and it is good to have Chris share that with me.  I get great satisfaction from it and it is a terrific program all the way around.

I went and walked a property this afternoon with Steve. I just love walking a property that you have to spray your ankles and the soles of your shoes with bug spray before you get in the car.  I HATE properties that make me itchy.  And not a good kind of itchy, either.

On the way home, I had to stop and put gasoline in the car.  This last tank of gas took me 1,400 miles on nine gallons of gas.  I paid $4.04 per gallon (premium) and I think I did pretty well.  Still liking the vehicle, and it now has over 53,000 miles on it.  I think I am averaging about 106 miles per gallon.

We are almost at the long weekend stage, and it is very welcomed by me.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOTHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment