Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2012 - Day 227/159 - Tuesday...

As always, I doubt that I have much control over nature.  Try as I might (and I do) there is (probably) not enough water coming out of the pipes around our house to keep everything alive again this year.  I am trying though.  We are supposed to get some rain (maybe) this weekend.  But in the meantime, I think it is very interesting that, surrounded by dead and crispy flora, new life is springing up.  I will give these things some water this evening, once the heat of the day passes, so it won't all just evaporate.

By the way, I HEART ().  Could you tell?

Today was a good day, and I attended a good couple of functions AND managed to get some work done in between.  Tomorrow is the Austin CRS Chapter luncheon, and I will make a QUICK TREPAC presentation.  My year as chair is drawing to an end, but I will keep pushing til it is over, the end of September.

We have an exterminator out at the house right now, and I worry about the bees and the chickens!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW LIFE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment