Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2012 - Day 221/165 - Wednesday...

Blue eggs, brown eggs, green eggs and ham...  These are eggs that I took to a friend this morning.  Right now we have about nine dozen eggs in the back refrigerator, and I need to make some deliveries later this week or over the weekend.  You need eggs Irene?  Just checking...

Not a terribly busy day, but it was interesting.  I had two meetings and a series of telephone calls to make.  The meetings went well, and overall I think I had a pretty productive and successful day.  Can't really go into the details right now, but overall it was a good one.

Chickens are funny people.  I am sitting in the office at home, looking out the window as I write this entry.  The four (surviving) middle aged girls have found themselves a bunch of bugs it looks like, and if one finds something the others have to come running to see what it is.  We have had 18 chickens so far over three season, and we have ten surviving.  They all hang together with those they were raised with; three of the surviving first batch of six all hang together.  Four of last years six hang together, and three of this years six all hang together.  It is an interesting interaction they have working.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS AND EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment