Thursday, August 16, 2012

2012 - Day 229/157 - Thursday...


The palatine uvula, usually referred to as simply the uvula, is a conic projection from the posterior edge of the middle of the soft palate, composed of connective tissue containing a number of racemose glands, and some muscular fibers.  I do not know what in the hell this stone sculpture is supposed to be on the Plaza at City Hall, but I can guarantee you that a palatine uvula is not the first thing that came to mind.  Two of the first things that came to MY mind were Lance and Mr. Speckles.  Then there was this overwhelming desire to fondle it, which I resisted because, after all, it was the middle of the afternoon, and the Johnnie-Cab was illegally parked, so time was of the essence.  Feel free to let your mind wander, and report back if you discover something useful.

We had eight clients on our Meals-On-Wheels route this morning, and it was one of our clients birthday.  Chris and I finished the deliveries in pretty short order, and then it was on to more stuff.

I have been enjoying my office time, and have pretty much become caught up on stuff.  We are having a really good year, and all is well in my world.  How about you?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, UVULAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment