Friday, August 17, 2012

2012 - Day 230/156 - Friday...

Yes indeed boys and girls it is Friday, and it is HAPPY DANCE day. And if you don't think these guys are Happy and Dancing, you need to take another look.  It looks like they are REALLY happy that it is Friday, and who can blame them?

I have looked forward to the end of this week.  If it were not for the fact that I could be accused of (figuratively) wishing my life away, I would wish that it were a late October or November weekend and that it was crisp and cool outside and RAINING, and that I would stay bundled up inside all weekend with a good book and a blanky.

But it is not, so I will be out in the morning cutting (at) the grass or other chores.  I will have the privilege however of sleeping late, and that will be good.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPY FRIDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment