Saturday, August 4, 2012

2012 - Day 217/169 - Saturday...

I wish I had known this sooner, maybe I would have had a bigger following for this journal.  Thanks to Bonnie for posting it (so I could R&D it).

I slept in this morning, and that was great.  I had expected Konrad to come out and we were going to do a honey pull, but it didn't work out.  I think we may try to do it again next week.

After breakfast this morning (while I was waiting for Konrad) Jody took the boy dog for a ride and called back to let me know that a couple of calves (Hubert & Pauline's) were loose.  I called Pauline (she was out cutting sorghum and Hubert was in Granger) and tried to help her get them back with the rest of the cattle.  I was pretty much useless, each of us know how to get our own cattle back in.

The following portion of our day requires censoring due to the politics of the day.  If I were to choose not to redact the details, it would cause many folks to think my moderate views of things are not fitting.  BUT, I choose to take a more moderate view, PLUS there is really no reason for my to deny myself something I really enjoy because of the views of someone else.  Here goes.  Jody and I took our usual jaunt into Georgetown this afternoon (after our initial naps) and stopped off in Berry Creek park to feed the burros.  The new burros name is Amigo.  We got to _____-___-_ and ordered our usual, along with shakes too and an extra order of ______ fries.  I just love me some _______ and _____ ___ _____.  Sorry, the redacting did not work.

After lunch, we headed off to Salado to the hardware store.  I needed to buy a new hoe and some this and that, and then we headed back home.  I went down for another nap, and I think Jody went down as well.  I was awake in time for the news, and now we are watching Some Like It Hot.

I am hoping to sleep tonight, but that is what I did most of the day.  Delightful.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NAPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment