Thursday, August 23, 2012

2012 - Day 236/150 - Thursday...

I was up early again this morning, and hit the roads on the way into the office.  It was a pretty darned busy day.  PM meeting in the AM, and then delivery of my Meals-On-Wheels route.  There were only seven clients on the route today, but it is always fun doing it.  I deliver to several clients that live in the same apartment complex, and this one particular building within the complex is considerably cleaner than the other buildings.  Today I asked the client that lives in that building if the client kept the area clean, because it was the cleanest building in the whole place (in my opinion).  I got a positive answer and a breakdown of how the area is cleaned daily and cared for.  Perhaps ex-military.  Everything in life has a purpose, and this client has a purpose in life.

I took a class this afternoon at the Board about understanding the eviction process.  It was a really good class, and I took away some really good information.  It will come in handy since I will be participating in my third career eviction tomorrow.  It seems the eviction will be contested, but I think we have all the facts together and we will prevail.  We shall see.  There was an interesting development this afternoon, but I think we are still good.

Tonight was the final fundraising event for the TREPAC fiscal year.  It was a tremendously successful event, and there it was attended by folks from TREC, TAR, ABoR, WCR, WCAoR, AYREP, CRS, MIC-KEY and MOUSE!  There were LOTS of folks there, and it was great.  We should have the numbers from this fundraiser in tomorrow or Monday, but I am confident that we will make our goal this year.  This is a photo of me and Anna.  We have worked our butts off for the past year, and we are almost done.  It is almost time to pass the mantle on to the next chair, and help with the future goals.  It has been a FAST year, but I would not have missed the ride for anything.  Thanks Anna.  Smoochies!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TREPAC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment