Saturday, August 11, 2012

2012 - Day 224/162 - Saturday...

I was very successful in my mission to remain in bed as long as possible this morning.  However, as long as possible in my vocabulary is just about 7 o'clock, but that was a success in my book.  Jody even went out and let the girls loose before I got out of bed.

It is hot.  HOW HOT IS IT?  Well, use your imagination and put a caption to this photo.

Jody and I went into Austin this afternoon, and made a foray to CostCo.  Not bad if I say so myself.  I think you just need to prepare yourself properly.  Kind of like a trip to the Post Office.  You need to prepare for the worst, and when the worst does not happen, you are thankful.

I came very close to buying a window unit air conditioner for the chicken coop this evening.  VERY CLOSE!  Our chickens are not spoiled or anything.  Anyway, they will still be roughing it for the foreseeable future.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HEAT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment