Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2012 - Day 214/172 - Wednesday...

I can definitely guarantee you that something like this will certainly inconvenience a large number of peoples days.  Please note that, I did not go off on a tirade about there should not be wrecks that totally screw the commuting public at 1:30 in the afternoon (see post from previous day).  BUT, as the kinder and gentler Bill that I am aspiring to become, I am trying to sit cross-legged at my home office desk, arms outstretched with touching thumb and middle fingers of both hands while I try to hum and type this entry all at the same time.  You know what, it is kind of working.

I did not feel overwhelmed at all today, which is really what I was expecting.  And the fact that I was not overwhelmed makes me wonder if I mis-placed something on my to-done list.  I hope I do not sit up in bed at three-o'clock-in-the-morning and remember some deadline I missed.  Hope not...

And all this introspection is just making me remember what a lucky man I am.  I was at a meeting this afternoon, and two people stopped me and thanked me for doing a small kindness for them.  I thought maybe I should turn around and see if they were talking to someone behind me, but nope, they were thanking me for something that I had done for them.  I have always thought that we do not say Thank You enough, and I really do try to thank those that go out of their way for me, and it is nice for the thank yous to be coming my way.

You are very welcome!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THANKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment