Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2012 - Day 235/151 - Wednesday...

Cool beans, I get to kill two birds with one photo in this post.  First off, I am suddenly obsessing with the bags under my eyes.  If I could fill then with folded shirts and pants, I could sell the Gucci.  The Internet is filled with solutions but they are all the same and not very practical; cucumbers slices, more sleep or Preparation H.  I think the Preparation H sounds the most reasonable, but the good stuff is no longer sold in the states, and I would have to make friends with someone in Canada.  The other bird is, here is another source of pretty good artwork that I should be able to produce without too much effort, but I just do not have what it really takes to produce something like this.  Sure, I can produce the bags under the eyes, but it does not seem that I can RE-produce it in oil on canvas.  Bummer...  Any idea what I searched for to find this work of art?

Today was a great day, honestly.  Did power real estate this morning, then I did a GREAT meeting, and then I did more power real estate in the afternoon.  Tomorrow will be a PM meeting in the AM, then Meals-on-Wheels, than attending a class at the Board, then TREPAC Wine Tasting beginning about 5:30.
If you would like to attend as my guest, let me know...

I also kind of think this entry counts as a preview of the incomprehensible (but fun) entry you might encounter tomorrow night.  Just maybe...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BAGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment