Monday, March 11, 2013

031113 - Day 70/295 - Monday...

Well, this is just perfect...

Other than that, it was not a terrible day.  I forgot that we are experiencing spring break, and I thought my new route to the office was working wonderfully well.  I did leave about ten minutes early, which by itself could have explained the smoother than usual commute, but I really think it is spring break.

I am totally out of control on the chick front.  I went and got seven more chicks this afternoon, and I am POSITIVE that I will be getting at least four more on Friday.  That makes 15 chicks this season, and more on the way.  I am totally out of control.  But, while I am on the subject, do you need any eggs?  Chances are pretty good we will have extras.

I did get one house under contract this afternoon, so that is a good thing.  Always nice to know I have a paycheck in the pipeline.  Tomorrow will be another day of mostly office stuff, and starting on Wednesday I have a couple meetings and classes to attend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MORE CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment