Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2013 - Day 86/279 - Wednesday...

Hello, my name is Bill, and I am a jelly-bean-a-holic.  (Now in unison) HI BILL.  I had a craving for jelly beans for a long time.  I took a side trip to a Walgreen's to scope out the jelly beans one day, but refused to buy them.  I am weak, I can't help it.  When I went back, the jelly beans were on sale, two bags for $5.  I bought two bags.  That was over a week ago.  A serving of jelly beans (according to the nutrition statement on the bag, and as well as I am in this parenthetical position, are the words 'nutrition statement' and jelly beans (when used together) an oxy-moron?) is (approximately) 14 jelly beans.  REALLY?  Who can stop at two jelly beans?  Not Moi!  After 14 jelly beans, I am just getting started.  And did you notice, I got one parenthetical statement WITHIN ANOTHER parenthetical statement.

Forgive me, I think I have a sugar buzz...

All the chickens are doing nicely, and the cattle seem to be enjoying themselves (as best as I can tell) and there are no tornadic winds in the forecast.  Tomorrow will be a relatively calm day, and I have some properties to preview, and I will be doing my Meals-On-Wheels gig as well.  A double win!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JELLY BEANS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment