Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2013 - Day 72/293 - Wednesday...

I think the time change is catching up with me or I am just older today than I was a couple days ago.  I just seem kind of tired today, even though it is still a bright spring afternoon outside.

This was a really pretty good day.  I did some power real estate this morning, and left for the Board at about 9:30.  I had a 10:30 meeting, a Noon meeting and I taught a quick 'Know Your Code' class at 12:30,and I was back in the office by 2:15.  Tomorrow will be a little bit of the same, I have a PM meeting in the AM, then an 11:30 appointment and then I will be back in the office by about 2, knock out some power real estate, and then head for home.

When I got home this afternoon, I did my usual; fall asleep in the big blue chair while watching the news, and then I went out to check on the chicks.  I was greeted by Vera (Queen of all Chickens in these parts) and she is a little bit curious of what is going on inside the barn.  All the new chicks seem to be doing well, and they are all seemingly healthy.  I will get about four more on Friday, and that will be it for the season.  Okay, maybe I will get five more on Friday, just because 20 is easier to say than 19.  Whatever.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, QUEEN OF THE CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment