Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2013 - Day 79/286 - Wednesday...

This is a photo of three of the four Silver Laced Wyandotte chicks that will be five weeks old on Friday.  They are doing fine and getting to be big girls.  They have been living in the intermediate coop outside since last Sunday, and not seeming to be experiencing any challenges.

Today I got to go back to see the colleagues that I had been instructing for the last two days at the Board.  Carrie and I went to visit with them during a break, and we took them some goodies.  It was really fun to go back and see them.  It was like I couldn't stay away...

After we got back, Margaret and I had a brief meeting with one of our clients in the office, and that was very nice, always nice to sit and chat with clients.

THEN we went to ZAX for lunch, the semi-annual office birthday lunch.

Then I had to head home to meet an electrician at the house.  Not making very much progress on that front, but there is always hope.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRST DAY OF SPRING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment