Thursday, March 21, 2013

2013 - Day 80/285 - Thursday...

I actually took the time to stop and appreciate some clouds on the way home this evening.  Interesting how when I get to a certain point in my commute, things just start to take a calmer demeanor.  Kind of nice really.

It was meeting after meeting after meeting today.  Property Management (PM in the AM), then Meals-On-Wheels, then Installation and then Facilities.  Meetings started at 9AM and the last one ended after 6.  Kind of a hectic but really rewarding day, all things considered.

Tomorrow I have a 10 o'clock meeting and that should be over with at about noon, and then I will be able to put in some office time.

Saturday I need to do a bicycle training ride, the big ride is just about 5 weeks away and I need to get in the saddle if I intend to not embarrass myself.

We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment