Wednesday, March 6, 2013

2013 - Day 65/300 - Wednesday...

I don't think it actually got to the freezing mark here at the edge of nowhere last night.  It did get within a degree or two, but no actual freeze.  Further west in the Hill Country, it was down to 21 degrees, but you have to expect freakish when you live out there towards Fredericksburg!

There was a pretty good (as in 'pretty good used cars') sunset this evening.  Not one of the best, but it was better than I could have done otherwise.  We get to see more sunrises and sunsets out here because there is nothing in the way.

I am still complaining that Daylight Savings time starts this weekend.  Let's just change it by a half-hour and call it good.  Soon I will start complaining that I can't put the girls to bed until 9:30 because they will not go into the coop.

I am (almost) always complaing about something.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment