Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2013 - Day 78/287 - Tuesday...

Another short and sweet entry...

A full day of instruction at the Austin Board, a really good class and a group of folks attending the class.  I had a great time, learned many things myself, and am certain the class attendees learned some things as well.

After the class I attended the Austin Board TREPAC Chili Cook-Off, which means I was at the Board today from 7:30 this morning until after 8 o'clock this evening.  It was kind of a long day, but the rest of the week should be somewhat easier.

I need to check and see when the next time is that I am scheduled to teach a class.

Tomorrow our office will be a break sponsor for the same students that I was guiding these two days, and then we are having an office lunch.  Then I have a 3:30 appointment out of the office.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LONG DAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment