Saturday, March 30, 2013

2013 - Day 89/276 - Saturday...

I am omniscient.  I know things.  I have powers.  Just today, I learned that I have the power to make it rain.  I have the power to break spokes on bicycles.  I have the power to render electrical appliances useless.  I have the power to turn otherwise good books into drivel.  And all I have to do is get on my bike and go for a ride.  The training ride today was actually cancelled (I had no idea) but six of us showed up and rode about 24 miles.  One brave soul decided to do the longer ride, about 35 miles.  It was a good ride, not too warm, a little breezy and just a touch of rain.

After the ride (in which all the things above happened) I filled the Polaris and the tractor with diesel fuel and put the empties in the back of the truck.  Jody and I went into town for lunch, and stopped to get the diesel cans refilled, and put gas in the truck.

I came home and got in the big blue chair and took a nap.  When I woke up, I went out to the chickens, and put together a new hutch for some of the girls.  Have I mentioned that I went over the cliff this year buying baby chicks?  We (okay I) have WAY too many chicks.  I can stock Publix with eggs by fall.  But, for now, we shall just wait and see.

Tomorrow is Easter, and we have the possibility for a little bit of rain in the afternoon, then on Tuesday and Wednesday we have a 60% chance of precipitation in the area.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OMNISCIENT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment