Thursday, March 7, 2013

2013 - Day 66/299 - Thursday...

Well we broke the 300 mark, there are now 299 days left in this year.

There was a great sunrise as I was heading in to the office this morning, and I did take a photo for authentication.  BUT, the photo of the Mountain Laurel with the teeny little lady-bug wins the slot of photo of the day for this day.  I spied these Mountain Laurels while Chris and I were delivering our Meals On Wheels route.  Only seven clients today (and one of them was not home) but it was nice to get out and do something good for someone.

Not as chilly today as it was yesterday, and it is supposed to be a fairly good chance of some rain on Sunday.  I am planning on getting four chicks tomorrow; Silver Laced Wyandottes.  They are really pretty.  I expect to get six or eight more this season, cause chickens have a mortality rate that you just have to keep stocking the girls.  Otherwise, everything is fine out here on the edge of nowhere.

Traffic was bad today, and I remembered that I am still supposed to be experimenting with my new route down MoPac.  I will try to remember tomorrow and see if that shortens the commute time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment