Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2013 - Day 64/301 - Tuesday...

So...it was 89 degrees in Austin yesterday, and tonight it is supposed to be just a bit below freezing.  Crazy.  I am a little bit concerned about the plants around the house that have been lulled into this false sense of security that it was spring.  I mean, after all, daylight savings time starts this weekend, and I am not ready to spring forward.  I don't know about you.  I worry that the extra hour of sunlight will just burn up the crops if we don't get some rain soon.  I'm just sayin...

Not a bad day at the office, in fact it was a pretty good day.  I did some power real estate, and then headed off to do some shopping (Costco, we are being break sponsors tomorrow), and then I had two meetings to make.  Again, overall not a bad day.

TRAFFIC, HOWEVER was kind of another story this morning.  Very slow for no apparent reason.  This evening it was not too bad, mainly because I was already on the north side of town before I started going even further north.

The winds have died down as well.  I woke up this morning at 1:11 AM and at 3:33 AM because the wind was howling so badly.  But, it is relatively calm right now, which will make it even a better chance for a light freeze.  I just got back from turning the water off to the troughs in the pastures, just to be extra safe.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FREEZES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment