Thursday, March 28, 2013

2013 - Day 87/278 - Thursday...

I hope you are all sitting down, because from where I am sitting, it;s kind of a rough ride.  It is late and I just got home, and I am already self-medicated and about ready to go to sleep.

I got a lot of work done today, and then got a lot of running around and lots of errands run.  Tomorrow is Good Friday (insert joke about all Fridays are pretty okay, some are better than others), and I expect it will be a short day.  The real estate work that was done was very meaningful and I was glad to get it accomplished.  Chris and I got our Meals-On-Wheels Route completed with not too much delay, and on the way back to the office we stopped at a couple new home developments and then got some work done at the office.  Then most of us went over to El Mercado for lunch (leaving Shane to fend for himself) and we got back to the office at about 2:15.  I had more work to do, Chris and Ruby were in meetings, and after that Chris and I went and I ran a plethora of errands.

Namely:  We had to go to the feed store, because the sheer volume of baby chicks I have this year makes it to where I have to constantly be buying feed for those little buggers.  Then there was the time spent at the Post Office, typically not a happy place to be, but this deal was just fine.  Then I needed to go to the light bulb shop, the only place in a 400 mile radius of Austin that had the particular bulb that I needed, but they had it and I needed it so it all worked out really well.  Then it was on to Walgreen's (Oh Crap, I bought two more bags of jelly beans) where I bought solid chocolate Easter Bunnies for the office.

THEN...it took about 45 minutes to get back to the office, and I still had not retrieved my bike from bicycle sport shop.  I got there about 5:45 and that took about 15 minutes, which meant I was only (really) about 5 minutes late for my 6:30 appointment.

Overall, not too shabby.  My friend Steve got a house under contract at the same place he directed me to last week, but he wasn't working with Candy, he worked with Kristi.  Either way, it is nice to be having home sales tallying up in our respectable corners.  Bring on the filthy lucre, I'll take it all!

I think I should go to bed now.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LIGHT BULBS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment