Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2013 - Day 85/280 - Tuesday...

It was actually cooler last night than the night before.  The Cannas suffered a little bit; the Iris did just fine, and I think the morning glories survived unscathed.  We will know how everything else is in a couple of days.

This is a picture of the trumpet vines outside our offices.  Every year they are just beautiful, and I cannot get these things to grow at the house for money.  Not sure why that is, but they will not grow. 

I had some trouble with the electric fence in the back pastures last night.  For some reason the fence had just quit working and I could not figure that out at all.  I called our neighbor Randy and he came over after I got home from work and Randy finally found the short in the line.  We had driven along the entire perimeter of the fence line and did not see any problems, but Randy finally found it.  THANKS!

Early morning meeting tomorrow, going straight to the Board.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ELECTRICITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment