Thursday, March 14, 2013

2013 - Day 73/292 - Thursday...

Not bad for a Thursday, although I am really looking forward to about this time tomorrow night.

We had a good PM meeting in the AM and after that I did a little power real estate.  Life is good in the Austin (and surrounding areas) real estate market.  I had the WCR Luncheon to attend this morning, and that was a full house.  All the Officers are doing a great job, I would name them but I would forget someone, and I do not want to do that.  Lunch was good and I got to eat some stuff that I am not supposed to be eating.  That was even better.

Tomorrow Chris and I are going to spend several hours working on Installation stuff.  Still nine months away, but we have already been working on it for four months.  The Devil is in the Details.

By this time tomorrow night I also expect to be the proud owner of (probably) five more chicks, most likely Black Cochins.  They are really pretty, fluffy, feathery chickens.  It should be interesting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD JOB WCR, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment