Saturday, March 2, 2013

2013 - Day 60/305 - Saturday...

Saturday. Last day on the cruise. This time tomorrow I will be back home, and to tell you the truth, I can hardly wait. Of course, there is not a whole lot I can do about it, but I will wait patiently and that will just have to do.

I attended a mortgage class this morning, and it was a good class.  Thanks Mark!  All the ins and outs of mortgages and what is going on in our markets, and what we can expect in the near term and the long term.

This afternoon, I was on a behind the scenes tour of the ship, and it was really pretty interesting. We went back stage of one of the shows, we went into the engineering parts of the ship, the recycling part of the ship, a couple of the galleys, the medical quarters of the ship, some of the Staff and Officers sections of the ship and finally the Bridge. I got frisked a couple times (woo-hoo) before going into a couple of the more sensitive areas, and I got to take a photo of the morgue. They would not let me lie on one of the slabs for a quick photo opportunity, and that was a bit of a letdown. But overall, it was an interesting tour. We had chocolates and champagne on the bridge and that was good. Not sure that I would do it again, but it was fun and interesting.

Dinner tonight was hosted by Mark and Shara in the Italian specialty restaurant Giovanni’s Table. Very good family style dining, and by far the best service and food of the entire adventure. Thanks to you both for the invitation.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LAST DAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment