Friday, March 15, 2013

2013 - Day 74/291 - Friday...

Yessirreebob, it;s Friday, gateway to the weekend, and I think this weekend is going to be a great time to get some stuff done around the house.  Of course, there is still time to change my mind about that, there are several hours between now and whenever I get out of the bed tomorrow morning.  We shall see...

This is another SXSW Weekend in Austin, and it was quite urban in the city today.  Lots and lots of sirens and wrecks and masses of people.  Everybedy running around and hurrying up to wait.  Interesting.  But I am home now, so it really does not matter.

I brought home this pretty little begonia that we had rooted in the office. I say 'we', it was actually Carrie that rooted it, but I did look at it in the office every now and then.  I put it in the cup holder of the car to keep it from tumping over, and that worked (mostly).  I think it will like its new home here on the edge of nowhere!

OKAY, honestly, I an totally over the edge in the chick department.  I bought ten more chicks today (I swear I am done, Jody) which puts me at 25 chicks for this season.  If they all survive, that will put us at 33 chickens when they mature.  I expect something to happen to some of them, and I also expect at least four or five of them to be cocks (with a very short lifespan).  BUT, I think it is possible that we could end up with about 25 chickens at the end of all this.  BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE.  And, oh yes, they lay the MOST expensive eggs in the world.  Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MORE CHICKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment